Senior technical sales engineer working with expanding and qualifying the sales pipeline of manufacturing industry customers together with the rest of the Meva team and especially together with the business development director. The customers requests renewable energy solutions based on biomass gasification technology.
- To work in a growth company in the middle of the commercial breakthrough
- Be part of the solution for the energy transition and support well known multinational companies in their choice of renewble solutions.
- Be part of build the sales and marketing strategy and organization
- Identify and approach potential customers
- Evaluate their needs and match with Meva's technology and solutions to qualify the leads
- Suggest a solution and make quotations
- Build relationship with customers
- Support the customer in their customer journey and handle their perceived risks
- Negotiate terms and agreements
- Curious and eager to learn
- Genuinely passionate to help and support customers to transition to renewable and profitable solutions
- Trustworthy to build relationships and handle different type of people - from technical experts to top management
- Methodical and structured with potential to work independently
- Prestigeless and understand that it's a teams effort to supply a renewable energy solution
You must have
- Technical university degree
- Experience from energy or process industry
- Experience from complex technical sales
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- The base in Gothenburg
You have a plus with
- Process engineer background
- Experience from energy plant sales
- Thermochemical knowledge
- Understanding of energy systems
- Extra European language skills
- Experience from the primary target segments: wood board processing or tissue industry
About Meva Energy
Meva Energy is a deep-tech company within renewable energy using thermochemical conversion of biomass residues. Meva Energy is in the middle of the commercial breakthrough after signing agreements with furniture producer IKEA Industry and tissue producer Sofidel. In both these cases, Meva will build gasification plants at their manufacturing sites: at Sofidel the renewable gas produced will be replacing their fossil gas consumption for the tissue drying at their mill in Kisa, Sweden and at IKEA Industry the renewable gas will be converted to renewable power and heat through gensets and consumed at site.
These two customers represents the primary targeted segments for Meva Energy at this stage: wood board (engineered wood) processing companies and tissue producers. Meva Energy's technology can be used to replace fossil natural gas in many manufacturing processes as well as generating cost-efficient renewable power and heat from industries' biomass residues.
With headquarter in Gothenburg the small, but experienced, team of Meva Energy is now expanding rapidly and you have the opportunity to be part of this journey.
Read more at mevaenergy.com and apply through career.mevaenergy.com