You will plan and prepare pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up of Meva Energy's new gasification plants and you will lead multidisciplinary teams through the process of taking the plants from mechanical completion to successful operation.
- To work in a growth company in the middle of the commercial breakthrough.
- To be part of the solution for the energy transition and support well known
multinational companies in their choice of renewable solutions.
- To play a very imporant role in making the commissioning of the new plants succesfull.
- Methodical and structured.
- Curious and want to develop technology and working methods.
- Safety conscious and a good role model.
- A good leader.
You must have
- Technical university degree or long experience of work in process industry or similar.
- Experience of commissioning management.
- Fluent Swedish and English, both verbal and written.
About Meva Energy
Meva Energy is a deep-tech company within renewable energy using thermochemical conversion of biomass residues. Meva Energy is in the middle of the commercial breakthrough after signing agreements with furniture producer IKEA Industry and tissue producer Sofidel. In both these cases, Meva will build gasification plants at their manufacturing sites: at Sofidel the renewable gas produced will be replacing their fossil gas consumption for the tissue drying at their mill in Kisa, Sweden and at IKEA Industry the renewable gas will be converted to renewable power and heat through gensets and consumed at site.
These two customers represents the primary targeted segments for Meva Energy at this stage: wood board (engineered wood) processing companies and tissue producers. Meva Energy's technology can be used to replace fossil natural gas in many manufacturing processes as well as generating cost-efficient renewable power and heat from industries' biomass residues.
With headquarter in Gothenburg the small, but experienced, team of Meva Energy is now expanding rapidly and you have the opportunity to be part of this journey.
Read more at mevaenergy.com and apply through career.mevaenergy.com