Would you like to contribute during your master thesis to our journey towards energy transition by introducing renewable energy solutions in the manufacturing industry?
We have suggested some topics in the question in the application form which we think could bring value for both us and to your career. However, we are also open to discuss other topics which could be relevant which could support the technical development, enable using the gasification technology in other application areas e.g. ceramics, glass, aluminium etc. or to further understand the market and value proposition.
The exact scope will be agreed together with you, based on your knowledge, interest and the timing of the project.
- To work with a growth company in the middle of the commercial breakthrough
- Contribute to the global deployment of a unique high impact renewable technology
- Curious and willing to learn
- Structured and work methodically
- Taking responsibility for your tasks
- Passionate about large scale decarbonization of manufacturing industry
About Meva Energy
Meva Energy is a deep-tech company within renewable energy using thermochemical conversion of biomass residues. Our technology can be used to replace fossil natural gas in many manufacturing processes as well as generating cost-efficient renewable power and heat from industries' biomass residues. We are now foreseeing strong growth in the coming years.
With headquarter in Gothenburg the small, but experienced, team of Meva Energy is now expanding rapidly and you have the opportunity to be part of this journey.
Read more at mevaenergy.com and apply through career.mevaenergy.com